Continuous Delivery Build Pipeline at IncluIT
IncluITDevOps Studio Principles
- 100% automation build, test and deploy.
- Creative teams with shared objectives.
- Overcome failure, recover automatically and degrade gracefully.
- Strong source control.
- Test early and often.
- Automate everything (through pipelines).
- Fine-grained service architecture.
- Lean principles and continuous value delivery.
- Experiment openly.
- Elastic cloud resources supply.
Why Continuous Delivery?
- Better and faster software.
- Development time is uncertain.
- Continuous feedback.
- Reduce risks.
- Reduce stress.
- Reduce deployment complexity.
- Emergency fixes.
- The release time must be a business decision, not technical.
Reduce time-to-market up to 50% throughout streamlined software delivery.
Increase team productivity and deliver a faster new functionality.
Early quality concerns identiﬁcation and defects reduction up to 30% across the lifecycle.
The operational state is more stable and secure, also changes are systematically auditable.
Expertise in complex delivery, integration and
platforms: on-prem, cloud, and hybrid.
Code ⇒ Build ⇒ Test ⇒ Store ⇒ Deploy