A Proof of Concept (or PoC) is generally done early in the software development cycle. The plan is used to validate technical feasibility, helps identify potential stumbling blocks, identify what a platform can or can’t provide and help determine the scope and level of customization necessary to complete the project.
IncluIT is the hands-on technical expert who understands the industry and business processes involved. How?
- We define measurable success criteria at each stage in order to improve the deliverables quality that also achieves time and budget.
- We introduce the best resources at the right time and align expectations for a successful adoption.
- We help to set achievable milestone dates and, more importantly, to effectively manage the scope.
- We test the ease of usability and check compatibility with existing databases or servers.
- We are open to continuous design refinement with an emphasis on the must-haves.
PoC Documentation provided:
- Details of the architecture that will be used for development.
- All technologies and third party tools involved.
- All the modules with its brief functionality.
Additionally IncluIT provides a scalable proposition to move forward if the PoC feedback proves to be successful, thus, advancing into a MVP project.